FIX API (Financial Information Exchange, Application Programming Interface) is a protocol used in financial industry for the exchange of financial information. Although FIX API is a standardized protocol within the financial industry it remains a powerful and useful tool for FX traders.
Client could choose FIX API due to its very fast execution – extremely important for strategies that implement high-frequency trading, its seemingly unlimited functionality compared to other trading platforms, simultaneous control of all system functionality, ensures automated systems remain incognito and its most important function: it cross-connects liquidity providers and clients
STO FIX API Specifications:
- On-board with minimal maintenance, development and testing,
- Allows access to spot Forex, CFDs on Metals, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and Oil liquidity,
- Facilitates trading in a large selection of Minor and Major Currency pairs,
- Continuous Connectivity – from Sunday 17.30 UTC until Friday 22.15 UTC,
- Allows on-boarding of counterparties by migrating their current connections to STO’s FIX API,
- Provides Multi-Tiered Executable Streaming Prices (ESPs) – which are continuous, without expiration and with real time updates to respond dynamically to market fluctuations.